6 Things To Look For When Buying An SUV For You And Your Family
- Safety. Making sure the vehicle has working airbags, shatter-resistant glass, anti-lock brakes, stability control, etc.
- Air Vents. Vents tend to always be in the front row seats of cars but checking in the back row to see if they are there so the kids can feel the heat or ac.
- Space. Having enough room for all the kids, luggage, and groceries.
- Entertainment. This isn’t super important, but looking for tv sets on the back of the headrest for the children to watch while on the road.
- Functionality. Testing out the back seats to see if they’re easy to maneuver, choosing leather seats for cleanliness, having a third row for bigger families, etc.
- Added Bonuses. Looking at newer cars for safety features like road sign assist, pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, automatic high beams, and more.
If it helps, you can print this post out as a checklist to bring with you to the dealership to make sure you don’t miss out on anything. Most importantly, have fun shopping!
And don’t forget Trust Auto has a wide selection of SUV’s! Our friendly staff is here to help. As a family run business, family is very important to us so we are here to make sure you find just the car you need for you and your children.